L.egomatrix Revolutions L.egomatrix Revolutions

Loved it

I loved the graphics and the music. I would really like it if you could contact me on msn when your not buissy because I would love it if you could teach me to do those kind of graphics

msn: Prowen_65@hotmail.com

Mario's Secret Mario's Secret

It was funny

It was funny but kinda scary as well, I did not know that mario was a girl that scared me the most. Also I could not see the play movie button, I had to search for that, but apart from that it was very good.Also you may want to do sommit about the size because thats was pretty big for the length of the movie.

The Matrix Has You. The Matrix Has You.

That was the best

U lot should more joint movies like that but have a movie which u all made not scenes like u did this one, but that was the best and ill be voting 5 on it everyday.

Dragula(rob Zombie) Dragula(rob Zombie)

I love Rob Zombie's songs im a huge fan

I loved it that was brilliant I would love it if you could do more of his songs because you really make the movies look good and funny. Keep the good work up .

Mutant Ninja Turtles EP02 Mutant Ninja Turtles EP02

If I could swear I would because thats wasbrillant

That fight scene kicked ass. The whole thing is great I want to see more, I going watch the first one now I bet its gonna be brilliant like that one was because that just wow was blimin auesom.

Dragonball N Dragonball N

Funny but its was not as good as it could havebeen

I laughed my head of at the dog part. Would have been better if you sung the whole intro music. Im a huge fan so I could have sung it all of by hart ( im weird like that ) lol. If you did no fill on the characters it would have looked better. Apart from that I have no clue why people put 0 for everything.

Legend of Teenagers ep: 2 Legend of Teenagers ep: 2

Sweet movie I love every one of them

Yeah I would say that it is to fast as well but not all the time just some. I love the music recognise tons of it from all the greatest games which have been made so far. I like them stroy line so far. I also like the new dude which has entered can't wait to see him fighting. Keep the good work up I want to see the third one.

FFVI: The Day After Part9 FFVI: The Day After Part9

A very good final fantasy movie

Loved it from start to finish Ii reconized tons of music alot of it from FF8 which has to be one of the the best ff games on the play station. Can't wait for your next movie, its looking good so far keep the good work up.

Vinstigator responds:

Thank you! Stay tuned for part 10!

Trinity's Fall - Matrix 2 Trinity's Fall - Matrix 2

So much like the movie, wow good movie

U deffinatlly got the same asspect of the scene from the matrix reloaded movie. Like the sudden change in the scene where agent smith gets shot instead of trinity that made me laugh. I like the graphics as well very good.

Legend of Teenagers ep: 1 Legend of Teenagers ep: 1

Very good maybe abit more music

Very good movie, it would be better if you could allow more time to read the text because it goes to fast and u only read like half the line. Apart from that I really like the movie and like the way the story is heading at the moment.